70cm 3-zone Ceramic Hob
- With sensor touch control and flexible cooking zone sizes, vitroceramic hobs offer great convenience and precision in heat regulation. The smooth ceramic glass surface offers practical use as well as easy maintenance.
- With no parts to remove, electric hobs are easy to clean. The easiest hobs to clean are those with ceramic surfaces, especially induction models. As the cooking zones only heat up the base of the cookware and not the surrounding areas, any spillage during cooking does not get burned onto the surface and is easily cleaned off.
- The electronic display shows your desired power setting.
- The control panel can be locked after programming, preventing a curious child from switching on the cooker, and ensuring the hob does not accidentally get heated up during cleaning.
- This safety indicator alerts user that a cooking zone is still hot after it has been turned off.
- When it comes to heat, Schott Ceran glass is more durable. The smooth ceramic glass surface offers practical use as well as easy maintenance.
- Touch controls are extremely easy to use and offer great precision when regulating the heat.